Compact and robust, the C-One e-ID facilitates real-time, incontestable proof of an individual’s identity thanks to its biometric ‘signature’. It integrates the most innovative technologies for fingerprint capture and facial recognition and is, furthermore, equipped with all the necessary data-capture functions essential for reading all secure identity documents issued by governments throughout the world. It can verify the identity of any individual by comparing his or her fingerprint with that encrypted in his or her proof of identity, or by sending the biometric data directly to a centralised AFIS*.
* Automated Fingerprint Identification System
The L.E.S. FAP30 Fingerprint Sensor
The L.E.S. FAP30 Fingerprint Sensor integrated in the C-One e-ID uses L.E.S. – the most advanced technology available: Light Emitting Sensor.
It’s large capture surface allows it to acquire an as yet unequalled quality of image and to be able to recognise a single fingerprint amongst tens of millions of others. The L.E.S. sensor has been given a PIV certification as assigned by the FBI.
A wealth of the most advanced technologies
- With- and without-contact card-readers dedicated to IDentification
- 8MP still/video camera with autofocus and flash
- 2D imager allowing high-density bar-code recognition
- 3 OCR/MRZ reading options (camera/imager/’swipe’)
- Integrated GPS and secure communications :
- 4G LTE / 3G / UMTS
- Bluetooth 4.0
An e-ID multi-use terminal
- Police control in the field with access to central files
- Border control (fixed and mobile Customs)
- Registration of biometric data in the field
- Crime scenes
- Real-time fingerprint verification via a centralised AFIS
Case Study : Automated Border Control Gates for Europe
Case Study : C-One e-ID demonstration